• Parents must supervise their children at all times. Parents are not charged an admission fee
• We do not allow outside food or beverages. Certain exceptions are made, please call for details
• Please help put away all toys when you are finished playing.
• Socks must be worn at all times.
• No climbing up slides.
• No flipping in the moonbounce.
Do I have to be a member or be part of a birthday party to come and play?
No! We are always open to the public. You may purchase a day pass or a 3, 6, or 12 month unlimited pass. Please see the hours & directions page for admission information.
Do you offer invitations?
Yes, we offer invitations that you may fill in your information, print down and send out. Clcik for the appropriate invitation: MAZE POOL
What is your sanitizing policy?
• daily cleaning & disinfecting of hard toys, surfaces and all mats and climbing surfaces with all purpose disinfectant.
• Maintaining stocked sanitizing stations for customer & staff use.
• Encouraging hand washing before entry to aMAZEment.
• A rigorous nightly cleaning routine.
• Lots of TLC and elbow grease.
Do you have an area for breastfeeding?
We do not have a specific breastfeeding area, but we do allow feeding in a private party room, when they are available.
Do you have changing tables?
Yes! Both of our bathrooms are equipped with changing tables.
Do your employees have CORIs?
Yes! All employees have a current CORI on file.
Do parents take their shoes off?
Please do if you plan on climbing in MAZE with your children.
Do you have a special place for coats & shoes?
There are two coats racks and shoe bins for walk-in customers. Birthday party or groups may use bins to keep their belongings together.
Is there a fee for adults?
No, parents are always free.
Is there an ATM on site?
No, sorry! We do accept cash, checks, or MC/Visa/Discover. However, the token machines only accept cash.
Do you have a group rate?
Yes. Please see rates for details.
Are you on social media?
Yes. You can join us on Facebook by clicking the link HERE.