Looking for a fun gift for your family?
aMAZEment Pass for $35:
This pass entitles a child 12 and under to visit the aMAZEment Action Playcenter 5 times at a savings of over 20% off regular admission price. Please purchase at aMAZEment.
Gift cards are available for purchase in any denomination at both the aMAZEment Center, and Aquatic Center. Gift cards can be used anywhere at Cedardale.
- Parents must supervise their children at all times. Parents are not charged an admission fee
- We do not allow outside food or beverages. Certain exceptions are made, please call for details
- Please help put away all toys when you are finished playing.
- Socks must be worn at all times.
- No climbing up slides.
- No flipping in the moonbounce.
No! We are always open to the public. You may purchase a day pass or a 3, 6, or 12 month unlimited pass. Please see the hours & directions page for admission information.
- Daily cleaning & disinfecting of hard toys, surfaces and all mats and climbing surfaces with all purpose disinfectant.
- Maintaining stocked sanitizing stations for customer & staff use.
- Encouraging hand washing before entry to aMAZEment.
- A rigorous nightly cleaning routine.
- Lots of TLC and elbow grease.
We do not have a specific breastfeeding area, but we do allow feeding in a private party room, when they are available.
Yes! Both of our bathrooms are equipped with changing tables.
Yes! All employees have a current CORI on file. CORI stands for Criminal Offender Record Information. It includes a record of all criminal court appearances in Massachusetts for a particular individual, including arrests, convictions, dismissals, and serious violations.
Please do if you plan on climbing in MAZE with your children.
There are two coats racks and shoe bins for walk-in customers. Birthday party or groups may use bins to keep their belongings together.
No, parents are always free.
No, sorry! We do accept cash, checks, or MC/Visa/Discover. However, the token machines only accept cash.