School Outings - 2021
Cedarland plays host to many end of the year school outings. It's a great way to reward students for their hard work and celebrate the coming of summer! Here are the packages offered to schools (100 student minimum):
Standard Packages - $18/student
Includes use of the following:
- Swimming Pool (lifeguards provided)
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Basketball Court
- Wiffleball Field
- Two Softball Cages for 2 hours (some restrictions may apply)
- Round of Mini-Golf for each student
- A maintenace fee of $175 is required if students bring their own lunch - pizza or boxed lunches only.
Standard Package Plus School Cookout - $26.50/student*
Includes all facilities and activities itemized in Standard Package plus the following for a Cookout:
- Hot Dog With Bun
- Quarter Pound Hamburgers or Cheeseburger With Bun
- Potato Chips
- Pickles, Lettuce & Condiments
- Fruit Cup
- Fruit Punch
Cookout Add ons:
- Pasta, Salad, or Potato salad ($2/pp)
- Cookie ($1.25/pp)
*Minimum of 50 meals required
- Rock Climbing Wall (2hrs) - $300
- aMAZEment Action Play Center (2hrs) - $6/student (No arcade games)
- Unlimited Batting - $1.50/student
- Ice Cream - $3.25/student
- GaGa Pit (3hrs) - $300
- School groups are from 9-2:30pm. Varied times may be accommodated.
- Equipment is included for all activities.
- Chaperones must supervise all students at all times in all areas available to the students.
- A ratio of 1: 10 is required. Chaperones are not charged a gate fee but will be charged for the school cookout.
- Chaperones should park in the back of the parking lot.
For questions or to arrange your gathering please contact Outing Director Beth Bailey at [email protected].
A waiver is required for the Batting Cages: