School Outings - 2023
Cedarland plays host to many end of the year school outings. It's a great way to reward students for their hard work and celebrate the coming of summer! Here are the packages offered to schools (110 student minimum):
Standard Package - $19/student
Includes use of the following:
- Swimming Pool (lifeguards provided)
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Basketball Court
- Wiffleball Field
- Two Softball Cages for 2 hours (waiver and school chaperone required - some restrictions may apply)
- Round of Mini-Golf for each student
- A maintenance fee of $185 is required if students bring their own lunch - pizza or boxed lunches only.
Standard Package Plus School Cookout - $12.50*
Includes all facilities and activities itemized in Standard Package plus the following for a Cookout:
- Hot Dog With Bun
- Quarter Pound Hamburgers or Cheeseburger With Bun
- Potato Chips
- Pickles, Lettuce & Condiments
Cookout Add ons:
- Pasta Salad or Potato salad ($13.75)
- Rock Climbing Wall (2hrs) - $300
- aMAZEment Action Play Center (2hrs) - $7/student (No arcade games)
- Unlimited Batting - $2/student
- Ice Cream - $4/student
- GaGa Pit (2hrs) - $300
- School groups are from 9:00am - 2:30pm. Varied times may be accommodated.
- Equipment is included for all activities.
- Chaperones must supervise all students at all times in all areas available to the students.
- A ratio of 1: 10 is required. Chaperones are not charged a gate fee but will be charged for the school cookout.
- Chaperones should park in the back of the parking lot.
A waiver is required for the Batting Cages and Rockwall: