Cedarland plays host to many end of the year school outings. It's a great way to reward students for their hard work and celebrate the coming of summer! Here are the packages offered to schools (100 student minimum):
Standard Packages - $17.00/student
Includes use of the following:
- Swimming Pool (lifeguards provided)
- Sand Volleyball Basketball Court
- Wiffleball Field
- Two Softball Cages for 2 hours (some restrictions may apply)
- Round of Mini-Golf for each student
- A maintenace fee of $175 is required if students bring their own lunch - pizza or boxed lunches only.
Standard Package Plus School Barbeque - $27/student
Includes all facilities and activities itemized in Standard Package plus the following for a Barbeque:
- Deli-Style Hot Dogs
- Quarter Pound Hamburgers
- Fresh Rolls
- Potato Chips
- Pickles & Condiments
- SkyWalk Adventure Ropes Course - $8/student
- Rock Climbing Wall (2hrs) - $300
- aMAZEment Action Play Center (2hrs) - $6/student
- Unlimited Batting - $1.50/student
- Ice Cream - $3.25/student
- GaGa Pit (3hrs) - $300
- Equipment is included for all activities.
- Chaperones must supervise all students at all times in all areas available to the students.
- A ratio of 1: 10 is required. Chaperones are not charged a gate fee but will be charged for the school barbecue.
For questions or to arrange your gathering please contact Outing Director Beth Bailey at email@example.com or by phone at (978)521-7700 ext. 101.
A waiver is required for the Batting Cages, SkyWalk Ropes Course, and RockWall: